Looking for a good Premium Wordpress Theme for your blog? I've got a recommendation to make... try Thesis Premium Wordpress Theme.
What's Thesis Premium Wordpress Theme?
Thesis Wordpress Theme is the best Wordpress theme optimized for search engines. You should know that search engines are the best sources of traffic online. According to studies, traffic from search engines are the best to monetize. Hence, it is important that you consider search engine optimization in your blog. The best way to start optimizing your blog for search engine is to start it with your Wordpress theme.
If you are wondering why you get little traffic from search engines despite the many posts you've already published... then it's about time you check on your Wordpress theme. The problem is probably with your "UNOPTIMIZED" Wordpress theme and if you don't act now, you'll be losing tons and tons of traffic.
I'm a satisfied user of Thesis Wordpress Theme designed by the Wordpress Theme god... Chris Pearson. I'm also confidently recommending it to anyone who want to buy the best SEO'd Wodpress Theme. My index rate with Google (number of page indexed by Google) has increase since I've used Thesis. Right after using Thesis Wordpress Theme, the number of pages indexed by Google go up to over 70 from 21 pages.
Why Thesis Wordpress Theme?
1. Thesis Wordpress Theme is the best Search Engine Optimized Wordpress Theme.
2. Lifetime upgrade and support. (No additional payment necessary to access the updated version.)
3. Thesis Wordpress Theme doesn't require you to be knowledgeable to html, css and php. Anyone from code geeks to newbees can actually use it.
4. Easy customization.
5. Helpful Support community.
6. Elegant design.
7. Publish like a PRO with its styling features.
8. Exciting future updates. (You can even suggest what you want to see in the coming updates).
8. Of course, it's another work of Chris Pearson so expect only the best.
What are you waiting for? Head over to Thesis Wordpress Theme and grab yourself a copy....
You can also check these Free Search Engine Optimized Wordpress Themes...
Looking for a good Premium Wordpress Theme for your blog? I've got a recommendation to make... try Thesis Premium Wordpress Theme.
When you first created your new blog, chances are that you have virtually no traffic coming to your blog. This is despite how beautiful your blog may look, or having a well written, rich and unique content posts. This article shares some of the best blogging techniques that you can use in promoting your nternet home based business.
One good way to find targeted quality readers for your blog, is through blog commenting on other similar niche blogs. If you focused on similar niche topic on other blogs, the readers will be very interested in what you have written as well as your valued opinion.
This is even more so if you have already established yourself as a well known expert writer in your business niche. Within a similar business niche, you probably share a lot of common interest with these people or marketing similar products for your internet home based business. However as there are no two marketers who have the same approach in providing profitable solutions on their online business opportunity or ideas in promoting an internet home based business, the continuous interaction among bloggers would always be welcomed by all.
You may not see immediate traffic growth, but if you make commenting on blogs a daily practice, you will over time, see quite a big number of bloggers of similar niches, visiting your blog.
Frequent Blog Posts
Now that you have learned that Blog Commenting will over time, bring targeted traffic to your blog, you really need to ensure that you always have good, unique and informative contents to offer your readers. Place yourself as the one looking for useful information or brilliant ideas to make money for your own internet home based business. You would like to see creative and unique contents that you think is vital to your business growth or your new online business opportunity. You should aim to write at least two such blog posts in a week.
Your Blog Title Tags
Title tags are what comes up at the top of the browser when viewing a page and shows up in search engine results as the title of your post. It is also the only information available to the surfer after he puts his query in the search engine box, so it is important to put your best effort here. Your title tag description should include your keywords you are targeting for your internet home based business. It must therefore describe your contents not only accurately but convey a well-written message to entice the reader to want to click further to read up the information that you offer for your online business opportunity. The keywords in your title tag may or may not be necessarily found in your website content page.
Get Feedback From Your Readers
Have you ever felt like impossible to write fresh, unique content for your blog? Sometimes you also felt like you have reached a stage where you don't have any new developments to update on your internet home based business. How are you expected to satisfy your readers' demands? Well, one very good way is to obtain a feedback from your readers. You can easily put a feedback section on your blog and customize some simple questions to obtain such feedback that will give you more ideas to write about. However do ensure that you have sufficient people participating in the feedback before you arrived at the results.
Guest blogging really means you write a blog post at someone else's blog or someone else writes and publishes a post on yours. One of the benefits of doing this is provide your readers with fresh articles to read or showing a different aspect of the topic. It also provides better exposure for you and your internet home based business which you are promoting. Depending on how high the page rank of the blog, you may enjoy higher traffic on your blog posts and more importantly to your main webpage. One of the benefits of guest blogging is that you are no longer bound by rules governed by article directories, allowing you more links in your post, or anchor text pointing to your website. Guest blogging therefore helps to generate more traffic for your online business opportunity besides helping to establish your name in the niche market and lets you reach out to a wider audience to promote your internet home based business.
Whether you are a new or an experienced internet home based business marketer, you are about to find another interesting online business opportunity when you visit Peter Lee's Work At Home Ideas and Opportunities
MORE BLOGGING TIPS
Special Contest - FruitfulTime Task Manager Giveaway!
Netizens - Immune To Advertisements
50 Directories With Good Google Page Rank - Submit Your Blog For Free With No Reciprocal Link Needed
Make Money From Your Blog With BlgAds.com
Sunday Link Love - The Better Blogging Platform (Blogger vs. Wordpress)
Simple Blogging Tips To Improve Your Blog’s Page View
Entrecard Traffic - Disliked By Advertisers
How I Broke Alexa Top 100K In Less Than 3 Months
How To Get More Information About Your Blog Readers
The 3 Benefits Of Knowing Your Blog Readers
Computer memory is an essential part of the computer because it allows it to store vital information that you will need. Whether the information is in the form of pictures, data or sounds, a computer with a lot of memory can store it for you. There are three basic types of computer memory and you will need to know a little bit about each to ensure your computer is running effectively.
Random access memory or RAM is the same thing as your computer memory. RAM is the main memory center, so essentially, it is the most important. Your RAM is used almost every second you're on your computer each day. The reason RAM is so crucial is that it is used to store your files and programs and it affects many other computer aspects as well.
DDR computer memory can be bought to increase the amount of memory you have, but first you will want to learn a little more about your computer. Understanding how it works will help you work better with your computer.
The more RAM computer memory your computer has, the faster it will work for you. If you find that you're computer has been very slow lately, you might want to look into buying some DDR for it. If you aren't sure what to buy or how to install it, it's best to let a professional do it this time around. You will find that all electronic stores that sell RAM will offer optional installation services for a small fee. If you choose this option, it would be a great idea to ask them exactly what they did so you can do it yourself if the need ever arises again.
But, if you know a little something already about computer memory, why not install your DDR program yourself? It will save you some time and money and your computer will be back to working at optimal speed in no time. Either route you choose, don't neglect the health of your computer. If it starts working differently than it ever has, get it checked out or troubleshoot the problem yourself. This will ensure that it stays working great for years to come.
How to Create Valuable Contents for Your Readers?
How Do You Thank Your Blog Readers?
Sunday Link Love
How to Create a Blog that Stands Out? 8 Effective Blogging Tips for Bloggers
Blogging Tips When Writing Content for your Blog Readers
Blogs have taken over the internet!
Everyone is blogging from politicos to teeny boppers. Many teenagers have resorted to blogging as an outlet for their emotions, a little online nook where they can blurt out their feelings and blow off some steam. Blogging Tips. However, savvy marketers have discovered that blogging is one of the best Internet marketing strategies available. The best part is that blogging is just a cent or two more expensive than free.
So what exactly is blogging? Blog is just a fancy name for web log and really it is nothing more than an online journal. A blog can be set up for very little cost and it makes a very viable internet marketing tool.
Blogging for your online business is a proven way to enhance the visibility of your business products and services. Below are 6 proven methods for using a blog to jumpstart your online business and start cranking out the cash.
1. Building trust with your customers is key to any successful business. A blog is a great way to get information about your business out to your clientele. Keep your customers abreast on your business and any changes to your web site. Announce your new product line and affiliate programs with the use of your new blog.
2. Your blog is a great way to keep all of your articles and business information. Quality information makes for the best web sites, so put up all of those old articles and anything else you have lying around that makes good content. The content on your blog can be easily stored through archives.
3. As a business owner in your chosen niche you would probably be considered an expert, right? Well since you're an expert don't be afraid to give your advice and opinion. Blogging provides you a great opportunity to give product reviews on items that might help your customers. You could make some extra cash by endorsing quality products unique to your niche. Whatever your niche is I'm sure that there are products you can sell to earn affiliate commissions.
4. By posting your articles on your blog you can allow people to republish them as long as they include your resource box. We all know what is included in your resource box, that's right it is a link to your web site! Before you know it we will start acquiring back links like crazy. As stated in the previous section you can use articles with affiliate links to start cashing in with your blog.
5. Use your blog as a way to gather information from your customers. Have them fill out surveys on how you can improve your product(s). It makes them feel involved and builds trust. Getting the input of others, especially people that have purchased from you is always a good thing. Even if you don't like the answers! A blog is a great way to get instant feedback from your customers and that is a very valuable tool.
6. Submit your blog to blogging lists and syndicate it so that it becomes a viral marketing machine. When you have a blog that stands out in your niche people will be walking over each other for every new post you make. By syndicating your blog you give notice to all interested parties every time you make a post!
Setting up a blog is easy, you can either purchase blogging software or use a blogging hosting service to do it for you. LiveJournal and Blogger.com are the most popular hosting companies in the blogging arena right now. They are easy to set up and the hosting companies provide you with easy to follow instructions on how to start your new blog.
Take these 6 tips and put them to use in your evolving online marketing arsenal, you will be glad you did.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is not something performed as a blanket approach to website development, it is an individual set of actions performed page by page to suit that page's particular goals and SEO needs. I like to break up a clients website into specific and important pages based on the keyword terms we have identified through research and then write the first few pages to suit those terms. We associate page titles, page file names (buy-blue-widgets.html), H1 tags, description and keyword Meta tags and in page content to tell the story that match those identified keywords. It is also important to ensure your pages are W3 compliant and have no errors.
I have compiled a list of some of some common Search Engine Optimization (SEO) mistakes.
1. Bad Titles. Titles are the most important thing about a webpage. Search engines spiders see the title on your page first and they make a general assessment about it based upon this. They scan the page and make sure the content of the page matches the title and then assign rankings based upon these matches and how they best fit. The title tag is the best way to inform the search engine what your page is about, and they play an important part in ranking if used properly. Placing your main identified keywords in the title and ensuring to obey the rule of leftward and stemming is vital - leftward rule, the closer the word to the left of the sentence the more important it is, stemming is where words can be associated but with words in-between i.e.: Great Blue Widgets when stemmed would allow Great Widgets. It is important to ensure your title matches your page content, description and Meta keywords and in unique for your website. Every page title and content should be unique otherwise is will be ranked supplemental.
2. Filename of the page. It is important if you are using dynamic websites like Joomla or other content management systems that a search engine friendly URL translator is installed. Because I use Joomla every day I will describe what I mean relating to Joomla. In Joomla (and most other dynamic websites) URL's like the normal Joomla URL "index.php?option=com_mtree&task=listcats&cat_id=1766&Itemid=35" drive the website. The problem with these URL's is that they are unintelligible by humans and also by search engines. Installing a search engine friendly URL component will change these pages to something more meaningful and also including your keywords in these page names can help with SEO. The newly transformed search engine friendly URL would look like this "buy-blue-widgets.html". If you do not have a dynamic website then ensuring your page name is short, to the point and contains your main keywords for that page maybe with a call to action like "buy" and "blue widgets".
3. Duplicate or Bad Content. Ensuring your content is unique and relevant is vital in SEO success. Often websites just duplicate content or bring in plagiarized content from other websites. It is my experience that these websites fail dismally in search engine rankings. Write some decent and unique content or maybe search online and find someone who can actually write you decent unique content for a fee. Make it good, friendly and unique content that people will want to link to. If you are listed in the supplemental index of Google then making sure you titles, descriptions, Meta keywords and on page content is unique is the only way to drag them out of the supplemental index.
4. No Links. Having covered off a few of the on page most important SEO tips we now look at links, which are an off page SEO concept. For each person or website that links to your website it is a vote for your site. If the website that links to yours has a high pagerank itself then it carries more weight. Simply having good keywords, titles and text on your page is only part of SEO. Just because you created a unique and perfectly optimized webpage does not mean you will automatically gain a decent pagerank for that page. In order to ensure SEO success you have to create incoming links - this is probably the hardest part of search engine optimization because you are effectively selling your pages all over the Internet. One way to gain instant (within a few weeks) links is to pay for text advertising - A search on Google will uncover some of the best text linking services. Link exchanges are bad because for every vote you get you are giving one away and if you happen to link to a "black listed" site then Google will penalize you significantly. One way links are the ultimate in SEO link campaigns so seek out directories (either paid or free, you need to evaluate), post in forums, write articles and submit them and ask other friendly webmasters if they can help you out with a link. The best way to gain links is to have unique content that other people actually want to link to.
5. Incoming link anchor text. Having pointed out how important it is to gain incoming links it is now important to also point out that the text those links are anchored to is important also. The text should be targeted at your main keywords and the page they point to should have those keywords as relevant and prominent also. The website you link from should be relevant to your website. So, as an example I own a web design company in Melbourne, Australia so I gain links from web hosting providers and/or open source Joomla sites in or around my region. Getting 1000 links from a casino related website will serve no benefit to my website and will not make it rank higher for "web design" keyword search terms. Use professional common sense when gaining links.
6. Bad Internal Page Links. We return to on page factors that you can work on within your website. It is important to make sure that the anchor text linking to pages within your own website is relevant to the target page. Make sure the title tag is filled in also for each link. You have the greatest control over links from within your own web site so make sure they are relevant and that link title and the on page copy match the main keywords of the target page.
7. Live links. Using some external tools like the link checker that W3 Org offer is good. I suggest harnessing as many tools as you can to ensure all of the links on your website are live, working and not sending people to 404 error pages. It is also important to check and make sure your page markup, or html, xhtml, is valid so W3 also offer a tool to check this. Make use of both of these freely available tools.
8. Impatience. Search Engine Optimization is not a short term task. It is one of an ongoing refinement after refinement and hour after hour of working on your website. Producing unique content, checking it, validating, listing and checking the search engines and making sure they have it listed correctly. Do not think for one second that you can optimize your site thoroughly ever and do not ever think that just because you are number one for a search term that it will indefinitely stay that way. Search Engine Companies are always changing their ranking and rating systems and coupled with this there are always other people out there gunning for your top spot. Keep looking to improve and learn more and don't sit back and wait for others to take your top spot, be proactive, seek out new content, links and keep ahead of the curve.
9. Keyword selection. This is proving to be a very common mistake among beginners to SEO. Often people base their own keyword selection on what they *think* is right but is this what people actually search for when they are looking for your product or service? Often the answer to this questions is no. It is an important step to do the correct keyword research and ensure you have the right keyword list before you optimize any pages with them. Using Overture, Google Adwords and some other paid keyword tools like WordTracker (the default standard in Keyword Finding) are vital to success in finding good keywords. It is important to localize your target market and figure out what they are actually searching on when they are looking for products or services that you offer. Do the research and be as specific as possible while still being broad enough to capture some high keyword traffic.
10. Keyword Spamming and Stuffing. If you sell "Blue Widgets" then every page of your site does not need to have "Blue Widgets" in the title, description and Meta tags. Try and be objective and analyze you website. Focus pages on a specific group of keywords you have identified from the keyword list. Sometimes finding niche markets locally first can be best. So, as an example, "Buy Blue Widgets Australia" or "Buy Blue Widgets Melbourne". These would be examples of good second or even third tier search keyword phrases but you can make some good sales with these niche terms because the searcher is targeting buying these items.
These are not the be-all and end-all of Search Engine Optimization mistakes but I have found these to be the main mistakes made by my clients prior to Kanga Internet being involved. Good luck and I wish you all the best with your SEO efforts.
Article Source: http://www.articlesnatch.com
About the Author:
For professional Internet Marketing contact Kanga Internet. Based in Melbourne Australia, Kanga Internet are the Australian experts in Web Design, Website Development, SEO and Online/Internet Marketing.
CHECK THESE POSTS
Here is a screen shot of one of the 4 column blogger templates you can found at 4 Column Templates For Blogger.
You can find more free four column Blogger templates when you visit the blog.
Here's a link to my previous post on free three column Blogger templates.
I hope that you'll find the links useful. The links and posts on Free Blogger templates will continue to grow over the coming days as I search for more websites or blogs that offers free Blogger templates. If you know of a website or a blog that offers free Blogger templates that hasn't been included on my list, please inform me through my email - bloggingmix[at]gmail[dot]com or you can just leave a comment on this post.
You might also be interested in these free useful tools you can use to evaluate your blog's performance.
Check Your Alexa Traffic Rank
View and compare Alexa Ranking graphs.
Check Your Website for Broken Links
Use this tool to check for broken links on a website.
Reciprocal Link Checker
Check your reciprocal links to see if link partners are still linking back to your site.
Website Speed Test
Find out how fast a specific website loads.
Google Banned Checker
Discover whether a website is banned on Google.
Check for the total number of pages of a specific website which are present on search engines.
Page Rank Checker
View Google PageRank on different Google servers.
Source Code Viewer
View the source code of a page.
Search Engine Position
Check your search engine positions on Google Search Engine.
Keyword Density Checker
This tool is useful for helping webmasters achieve optimum keyword distribution.
Search Listings Preview
Create a preview of how your website will appear on Google, MSN and Yahoo Search.
Find all the information you need on any domain name. Check the DNS settings, Registrar details and much more.
Google PageRank Prediction
This predictor tool does what it says, it predicts your future Google PageRank.
Find related keywords matching your search.
Generate and configure your meta-tags.
Make a long web address short and easy to remember.
Link Price Calculator
Estimate how much to pay for a link.
Domain Availability Checker
Check for available domain names.
Thank you for using these free tools. I hope you found them useful.
It seems that some people are trying to call BlogRush a “pyramid scheme” or stating “there’s just no way the future impressions will ever be able to be served based on the promises of what referrals will bring. The math is impossible like other schemes of this kind.”
Anyone that is saying this doesn’t understand how BlogRush works…
EVERY SINGLE IMPRESSION GETS REWARDED FOR *THAT* IMPRESSION AS IT HAPPENS. There is no “promise” of future rewards based on referral activity today. Each and every impression of the widget (and impression of the 5 headlines per widget) is rewarded AS IT HAPPENS. And when all the math is said and done, it also leaves 1 out of every 10 headline spaces left-over for BlogRush to use to monetize the service. So apparently some people think it’s all based on false promises that the network will eventually “catch up” and pay rewards in the future. This just isn’t the case. Every single impression that occurs is calculated and rewarded to the generations ‘above’ — that’s how the math has to work.
We’re working hard to move to the 100% Manual Review Process as quickly as possible, and other improvements.
As I’ve now said many times, our SOLE FOCUS is helping our members generate quality, targeted traffic. So we’re hard at work to make that happen.
John Reese - income.com/blog
What's New at BlogCatalog?
Increase Your Technorati Authority and Blog Ranking
Blog Rush - More Exposure Equals More Traffic!
Fechr.com - Broken Promises and Failed Expectations!
Create Your Own Free Three or Two Column Blogger Template
Beware of Quechup. It's One Hell of a Spammer!
Submit Your Blog to Free Directories